We are delighted to say that following our short inspection on 2nd February 2016 the findings say that Rock Ferry Primary School continues to be ‘GOOD’.
It has been a real testament to the hard work and commitment of all the staff, pupils and families of the Rock Ferry Primary School community. Some of the key findings are shared below.
- This school continues to be good.
- Pupils at Rock Ferry Primary School are eager to learn because senior leaders and teachers have created a climate where pupils believe anything is possible and that they can be successful in their learning.
- The Headteacher, senior leaders and governors have successfully developed a culture of high ambition for the pupils of the school.
- Governors bring a wide range of complementary skills to bear in undertaking their role.
- The work of leaders and teachers to develop pupils’ skills to become effective learners is a strength of the school.
- Pupils relish learning in their classroom and now approach challenge with resilience and positivity.
- Safeguarding and pastoral support lie at the heart of all that the school does.
- 100% of parents and staff who replied to the Ofsted online survey say that pupils are safe at school.
- Pupils act as excellent advocates of the school and wear their uniform with a sense of pride.
- Pupils are polite and respectful towards visitors and each other.
- Outcomes for the pupils are improving rapidly.
- Attainment in English and Maths has risen substantially since the time of the previous inspection.
- Pupils in all subjects make progress that is at least in line with that seen nationally.
- The introduction of resources to help teachers plan Maths lessons has been effective.
- Pupils’ books show that they are making good progress over time.
Please click on the following link below for the full report